Latest Version: 3.1 – April 15, 2019
WordPress 5.1.1 Ready
WooCommerce 3.5.7 Ready
PHP 7.2 Ready
WooCommerce Product Badge manager lets you create unlimited badges and assign them to your WooCommerce product based on category, attributes, terms, popularity, sale, time, stocks etc and also filter products archive using badges.
Live Demo | Documentation
- Easy Installation & Setup
- Create Unlimited Badge
- Show Badge On Product Catalogue
- Show Badge On Single Product Page
- 15+ Different Position To Show Badge
- Floating Badge Top Of Product Image
- Live Preview For Badge Positioning
- Assign Badge Based On Category
- Assign Badge Based On Attributes
- Assign Badge Based On Attributes Values
- Assign Badge Based On Seller
- Assign Badge Based On Time
- Assign Badge Based On Sales
- Assign Badge Based On Rating
- Assign Badge Based On Stock
- Show Badge Based On Multiple Conditions
- Assign Badge Directly From Product
- Exclude Badge From Product
- Products Archive Based On Badge
- Product Filtering Based On Badge
- Extendable Badge Shortcode
- Badge Filter Widget
- Powerful Admin Settings
- Get Update Notification From The Dashboard
- Know More Detailed Inofrmation
Update: V 3.2 1. Fixed duplicate related products bug. 2. Added pre-made badges assets. 3. Compatibility check.
Update: V 3.1 1. Added product attributes terms support. 2. Fixed deprecated function warning with php 7.2.
Update: V 3.0 1. Added product attributes support. 2. Fixed broken archive template layout. 3. Added archive template extending option. 4. Compatibility check.
Update: V 2.2 1. Works with WooCommerce...