WooCommerce Orders Tracking is an essential plugin for tracking orders of WooCommerce. This plugin allows shop owners to add, edit, import, export the orders tracking numbers and tracking URLs of every item and order. Then the plugin can send the orders tracking emails, SMS, add the tracking information to PayPal transactions with orders tracking information and tracking URLs. This plugin also integrates the orders tracking information with other tracking services. With the advantages of tracking orders, the shop owners can manage tracking orders easily and inform their customers about the orders journey. Likewise, customers will feel secure and comfortable in tracking their orders.
1. Shipping Carriers
The plugin integrates more than 80 common shipping carriers all over the world. And you still can add your custom shipping carrier if it is necessary.
- More than 80 carriers integrated: The plugin allows you to select the carriers you want to use.
- Automatical generate tracking URL: Then when adding a tracking code, you just need to select the carrier and fill in the tracking code. Order Tracking for WooCommerce will auto-generate a tracking URL.
- Add custom shipping carriers: The plugin allows you to add custom shipping carriers by entering the carrier name and tracking URL.
2. The orders tracking information emails.
- Send tracking emails: you can select to send tracking email to the customer when adding a tracking code to their orders.
- Edit the tracking email: You are able to change the tracking email subject, heading, and content. The plugin provides shortcodes display customer name, order ID and shipping information in emails.