WooCommerce Lucky Wheel gives you the best way to collect emails from customer visited your store. The plugin offers your customers to enter their emails and take a chance to win a discount coupon by spinning the wheel with WooCommerce Lucky Wheel.
- Allowing customers subscribe emails to spin for a discount coupon.
- Auto-generate unique coupons whenever a customer wins the wheel.
- Send coupon code to the email address that is required to spin the wheel.
- Sync customer emails to your MailChimp account.
POP-UP: A small pop-up appears on the corner of the screen, by clicking on it will open the Lucky Wheel windows.
- Wheel piece: Free to add/remove wheel pieces, can be up to 20 pieces.
- Spinning Times: Limit the spinning time of each email address
- Delay Between Each Spin Of An Email: Select the delay time between each spin of an email
- Wheel pop-up: Display a small wheel pop-up on the site front-end. Click on the pop-up will open the Lucky Wheel Windows.
- Pop-up position: Select where the Wheel pop-up appears on front-end, there are 6 positions to be selected Top left, Top right, Bottom left, Bottom right, Middle left, Middle right.
- Intent: Select to let customers open the Wheel by click on the wheel pop-up or let the wheel appears automatically.
- Hide pop-up: Hide the wheel pop-up on front-end, this option should enable only when you selected the automatical display on the Intent option.
- Initial showing time: Select an initial showing time when the pop-up is hidden.
- Hide the…