Create BuzzFeed like quizzes on your WordPress website or blog. OnionBuzz plugin lets you add beautifully designed and responsive viral content using shortcodes or custom post types. It’s an easy to use and works with any WordPress theme!
Nowadays, nothing is as sharable as a nice quiz. Quizzes are the best way to engage your audience and it also delivers a lot of benefits for WordPress website owners. People spend time interacting with quizzes because it’s fun and exciting. As a result they spend a lot of time on your site.
Despite the fact that OnionBuzz is designed for entertainment, this plugin is also a great tool for creating various knowledge tests. Check the knowledge of your audience on various topics, including geography, languages, cooking and others.
- Popular Post Types — Trivia, Personality and Checklist quiz types, Lists & Ranked Lists, Flip Cards. Coming soon more!
- Feeds (categories) — Create as many categories as you need. Add them as widget for content filtering.
- Leaderboard — Display attractive Trivia Leaderboard widget. Engage your audience to compete and spend more time on your website.
- Sharing buttons — Share quiz score with friends on popular social networks.
- Gather subscribers — Add and customize Mailchimp opt-in form using plugin settings. You can even lock quiz results under the form!
- Social locker — Force to share quiz on social networks to unlock quiz results.
- Advertising — Mix your stories with AdSense, image banners or custom code ads. Different ad locations are available for any needs.
- Quiz statistics — Learn more about players and each play using internal back-end stats.
- Quizzes Answer…