Got tired of manually updating your WooCommerce inventory? Start syncing!
Stock Synchronization lets you synchronize your WooCommerce inventory with your external inventory file. Synchronize your inventory by automatically updating your stock quantities from an external inventory file.
Update your stock inventory daily with Stock Synchronization and say goodbye to manually updating stock information!
The plugin allows you to synchronize with an external CSV file. For example when your supplier offers an CSV inventory list, you can now get them in sync. Works even when using credentials!
Want to synchronize your product prices too? Simply update your product prices from the same CSV-file!
Dropbox & Google Drive support
Keeping your stock information on Dropbox or Google Drive? Synchronization from Dropbox and Google Drive is supported!
- Synchronize your stock information
- Synchronize your product prices and/or alter the prices
- Daily, twicedaily or hourly updates
- Works with files that require credentials
- Compatible with Variation Products
- Dropbox support
- Google Drive support
- WPML support
- Choose your delimiter (comma, semi-colon, bar or tab)
- Supports large CSV-files (10.000+ lines)
- Feature to add up two quantity fields
- Update only available products, set the rest to 0
1.5.1 Bug fix for Run Now function. 1.5.0 Added Price Altering function. Added Product Reset function. Bug fix for sale price sync. 1.4.3 Added Incremend 2nd qty function. Bug fix for FTP support. 1.4.2 Bug fix for WPML support. 1.4.1 Added sale-price-synchronization. Added synchronization log. Deprecated...