Socio Multi Vendor Plugin is a WooCommerce Extension Plugin which turns your WooCommerce Site into a Multi Vendor Site. In addition to selling your Products on your site, you can add the Multi Vendor ability to your site so that other vendors can sell their products on your site for a commission. Socio Multi Vendor gives site admin the ability to create vendors in the backend. The site admin can add vendor, edit vendor, set commission rate for vendors etc. Socio Multi Vendor Plugin works for All Default Product Types of WooCommerce and is Translate Ready. Please note that each product can be sold by only one vendor.
All Payments will be received by the site admin and then the Vendor Commissions will have to be paid to the Vendors manually by the site admin. Hence any Payment Gateway that works with WooCommerce should be fine.
How Socio Multi Vendor Works?
- Multi Vendor System for WooCommerce
- Vendor Creation by Admin
- Vendor can submit Application from Frontend
- Vendor can Create Products from Backend which goes to Site Admin for Approval
- Site Admin can Approve, Reject, Edit etc the Vendor Application from Backend
- Set the Commission Rate in Product Level, Vendor Level and Global Level
- Vendor Commission based on Product Price Before/After Discount using Coupon Code
- Option to add Shipping Cost to Vendor Commission
- Support All Default Product Types
- Shortcode Supported for Viewing Vendor Log and Vendor Application Status
- Export CVS for PayPal Mass Pay
- Email Notification Option for Vendor Application Status such as Submission, Approval, Rejection etc
- Email Notification Option for Product Status such as Submission, Approval, Rejection, Pending etc