SocialChef is a beautiful, clean and responsive WordPress theme that comes with advanced search and front-end submissions as well as community features such as forums, groups, member profiles and activity feeds. Want to feature chefs and recipes? You got it! This theme will definitely help you build a robust and lively food social community quickly.
- Responsive Layout
- Clean and Modern Design
- SEO Optimized
- Schema.org compatible
- Translation & WPML Ready
- BuddyPress & bbPress Fully Integrated
- WooCommerce support
- Front-End Recipe Submissions with optional admin review
- Recipe Rating System
- Advanced Search
- Extensive Theme Options
- RTL support
- 12 Ready to use Color Schemes
- 2300+ Premium Font Icons
- and much more
What our customers say
Love this purchase – Ideal for my project. Followed the documentation and had it looking like the their live preview. Thanks guys!! A**
For the DIY (non-programmer) this is a Theme that actually looks like the product (demo) your paying for…. easy setup, just a bit of being creative with your own images and content! A+
Great theme with great support!
Really great theme.. I will do so much with it!
Great theme! The Guys are very quick with very useful Support and get back to you quickly. Look forward to seeing more from themeenergy.
20 May 2019
- code cleanup - icons file size reduced - Envato features compliance - Envato coding compliance - Envato security compliance
23 July 2018
- Files correction
08 June 2018
- Activation key fix
26 May 2018
- Compatibility with BuddyPress 3.0
27 March 2018
- compatibility with WordPress Theme check - maintenance
07 September 2017
- fixed BuddyPress registration page - fixed search widget filters when recipe meta are not enabled
30 June 2017
- fixed frontend submit instruction add instruction html bug - fixed 404 undefined variable error - fixed buddpress photo upload screens - fixed WooCommerce product titles css
13 June 2017
- fixed clickability of parent menu items on mobile - improved responsiveness of ribbons - fixed home in numbers if home page is not set as home. - fixed error in frontend submit where ingredients and nutritional values could not be properly edited. - allowed includes/post_types/recipes_post_type.php to be overwritten from child theme.
04 January 2017
- fixed current page issue for WordPress multisite. - fixed escaping of terms in search. - fixed do_action for...