Progressive Web Apps use modern web capabilities to deliver fast, native-app experiences with no app stores or downloads, and all the goodness of the web.
- Added rotate display notice for iOS - Migrated Firebase Cloud Messaging for push notifications
- Added option to clear minify cache - Added option to compress static files - Added option to set Cache-Control Headers - Fixed optimizing options causing JS errors - Fixed Pull to Navigate causing errors sometimes
- Added UTM Tracking options - Added Add to Homescreen overlay for FireFox browsers - Added full control on installation overlays and its timings - Added conditional assets loading
- Fixed default start URL issue - Improved offline indicator with reconnecting attempts
- Added form persistence on standalone modes - Added offline forms functionality - Added option to control restoring session on iOS - Improved Manifest and ServiceWorker generation - Small stability improvements for the Site Icon
- Added smooth page transitions - Added support for OneSignal - Added various improvements for performance - Fixed reported bugs
- Fixed push notifications not working sometimes - Fixed color picker issues - Fixed minor bugs
- Added another installation prompt on Android - Added background color feature to Pull To Navigate - Removed UTM Tracking Feature (as it's not related to PWA)
- Fixed all reported bugs - Added restore session notice on iOS standalone - Pull To Refresh feature is replaced with Pull To Navigate
- Fixed links...