Create Location Aware WordPress Sites In Minutes
Tested & Working In WordPress 3.7.1
Poi Auto Map combines the power of Google’s Maps and Places APIs to give
you a simple way to add highly interactive Point of Interest maps to your WordPress
website. All you need to do is define a starting address and a list of point
of interest categories and POI Auto Map does the rest. Move the map and watch
the points update. You can also define a database connection from which to
source your POI points. This is the largest update yet in both features and performance.
Works well in any WordPress website and any v3.0+ compatible theme.
This is the WordPress Plugin Version of: http://codecanyon.net/item/point-of-interest-poi-auto-map/101599 . All configuration is done from the WordPress Admin Dashboard.
See a working simple shortcode example here: http://wp2.australele.com
See a working advanced shortcode example here: http://wp2.australele.com/advanced-poi-auto-map-example/
New In Version 5.2.5 (23/10/2013):
- Database Import / Export Using CSV file format – download & edit your databse records
- Place Search Now includes auto complete
- Automatic Menu CSS creation based on categories
- Better feedback for zero results from places API
- Minor Interface Improvements
New In Version 5.2 (10/1/2013):
- Option to include Google Places Photo in InfoWindow (Marker Bubble)
- Option to include Google Places Ratings in InfoWindow (Marker Bubble)
- Improved InfoWindow Linking
- POI title now links to the poi’s website if they have one (instead of Google Places page)