PayPal Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
Website Payments Pro Hosted Solutions offers merchants a way to securely accept credit and debit card or PayPal payments
without capturing or storing card information on their website.
Payment information is collected by PayPal using an inline frame.
Supports the following features
- Sandbox mode for test transactions
- Payment type sale or authorization
- iFrame or redirection to the PayPal page
- Choice of the template
- Refund from backoffice
PayPal Pro hosted is only available in the following countries to holders of a PayPal Pro account.
- United Kingdom – Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
- France – PayPal Intégral Evolution
- Australia – Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
- Hong Kong – Website Payments Pro Hosted Solution
- Italy – PayPal Pro
- Spain – Pasarela Integral
- Japan – Website Payments Plus
How it works
Customers shop as usual on the merchant’s website and pay using either a credit or debit card or their PayPal account.
PayPal collects payment information from customers using an inline frame (iframe) on the merchant’s web site or on a fully customizable page hosted by PayPal.
PayPal processes the transaction and returns the data to the merchants’ website for fulfillment and order tracking.
2019.04.16 - version 1.2.4 - Fix an encoding issue which caused PHP warnings 2019.03.11 - version 1.2.3 - Compatibility fix with latest WooCommerce version 2018.09.10 - version 1.2.2 - Compatibility fix with PHP 7.1 2018.04.27 - version 1.2.1 - Use of the new PayPal IPN endpoints 2015.01.02 - version 1.2 - You can now refund from the back office. It automatically proceeds the refund on...