Mortgage and Loan Calculator Plugin and Widget for WordPress
Let your website visitors calculate their payments based upon the
interest rates and loan amount entered.
Mortgage and Loan Calculator Widget/Plugin is also translate ready, that means you can translate any plugin fields to your preferred language using WPML or qTranslate or just by editing the language files with an editor.
One of the most unique features is that it gives the opportunity for your visitors to receive reports on their email account.
This is a win win situation because your users will be happy for archiving their reports and will come back for more in order to compare with older ones, while you receive precious stats for later report monetization.
Fields used in WordPress Mortgage and Loan Calculator
- Mortgage amount
- Mortgage term
- Interest rate
- Extra Payments
- Email Report
- They can change any values without reloading page.
- They can enter “Extra Payments” details although its not required.
- If your visitors wish they can enable the “Send report to email” option
in case they want to have their report sent as an email for later comparison
with other reports.
- After entering all fields select “Calculate” and wait a few seconds for
the results to appear.
Every time your visitor enables the email report you get results saved
in your WordPress database under table `wp_a_m_c_reports`.
You can use that table for exporting reports and other useful data.
Plugin uninstall also removes all related tables.
Installation and Setup
- Extract zip file locally.
- Find and edit file public/mortgage-and-loan-calculator.php with notepad or any other…