Mastercard Payment Gateway WooCommerce
WooCommerce merchants can now benefit from the ability to accept secure, international payments through the robust Mastercard Payment Gateway which processes over one billion transactions each year and prevents over £1m of attempted fraud every day. The module adds a payment method to the WooCommerce checkout enabling credit and debit card payments to be accepted securely and to minimize PCI exposure.
- Hosted Checkout – Ability to use Mastercard Payment Gateway Services’ hosted checkout lightbox or full page redirect to securely capture customers’ bank card detail minimizing PCI exposure and greatly simplify the task of becoming and staying PCI compliant.
- One stage bank card processing – Standard bank card processing enabling merchants to process transactions using the single stage (auth) model. Useful if the merchant wants to settle funds as soon as possible.
- Two stage bank card processing – Allows merchants to accept payments where authorisation is obtained during the checkout process, but funds are not deducted from the shopper’s credit/ debit card until the bank receives a fulfil request from the merchant (via MasterCard Payment Gateway Services) which indicates that goods are ready to be shipped.
- 3-D Secure – Ability to authenticate cardholders using 3-D Secure.
- Address Verification and Security Code policies – Ability to control the outcome of a transaction based on the address and security code check undertaken by the acquirer.
- Compatible with WordPress 3.x, 4.x
- Compatible with Woocommerce 2.x,3.x
- Very Easy Installation & Config
To install the plugin, go to your WordPress…