Timer & Estimated duration for recipe steps.
This new feature allows your subscribers to time exactly how long a recipe step takes. Also has a pause button feature in case you wish to take a break. At the end of the estimated time, you will hear a nice bell sound.
Another cool feature added in this update is the Grocery List. For each recipe you can assign woocommerce products that are present in recipes. That way, If a customer wishes to make a recipe and doesn’t have the ingredients, they can buy it from you! Great marketing strategy!
We’ve added some new shortcodes: Recipe of the Day, Recipe Videos & Chefs!
Front-end – gives the user the ability to:
- filter the listed recipes based on nutritional facts amount (Sodium, Carbs, Proteins etc.) using sliders
- filter the listed recipes based on preparation time, cook time, difficulty, recipe type using dropdown values.
- search recipes by keyword
Back-end – gives the admin the ability to:
- customize the colors of the filter
- activate/deactivate nutritional facts one by one
- activate/deactivate each section in the filters box – basic filtering, nutritional filtering, search recipes box
Version 2.0.0 NEW FEATURES
In the new version we have added the following new features and sections:
1.Most liked recipes widget – in this widget the user can view the most liked x number of recipes. The number of most liked recipes can be modified in admin area.
2. Add-a-recipe module which allows visitors ( if they have an acount ) to add new recipes to your website. The recipes are automatically added as draft, so the admin could moderate and publish them afterwards.