Standard jQuery version here:
Bookshelf for flipbooks here:
See the video on youtube:
PDF to Flipbook
You can create a book directly from the PDF file. Pdf file is automatically converted to jpg files.
Book can read PDF files without converting to jpg files. Used is an awesome library PDF.js.
PDF.js works in the following browsers: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, IE10+. Limited support for Safari, Android and IE9. For more information click here
JPG to Flipbook
You can upload all your pages at once – no need to add each page separately.
Manually adding pages
You can also add pages separately ( you can make also text in wysiwyg editor ).
4 techniques show flipbook
– shortcode – you can put flipbook anywhere in content ( page, post, custom post etc)
– template – you can add flipbook as an independent template in the whole browser window, the advantage is that it is 100% working with all theme ( no conflict with css styles etc…. )
– lightbox – You can put the link text or image link anywhere in content on your site. When you click on the link loads a book as a lightbox. So you can have an unlimited number of book on one page. Lightbox works also with deeplinking.
– bookshelf – When you click on the link loads a book as a lightbox. So you can have an unlimited number of book on one page. Lightbox works also with deeplinking
Multiple books ( carousel 3d view )
You can show preview your books as a carousel. See here ( click the first icon at the top )
Right to left flpibook for eastern countries.
See my Books:
- you do not need to buy and install additional libraries
- Bookshelf WordPress Plugin …