Custom Page Templates – Advanced WordPress plugin
Easily create and re-define any page template of your WordPress website using your favorite Visual Composer page builder.
Customize Any Page Template
Custom Page Templates plugin uses rules to apply templates by conditions you need. There are the following attributes you can adjust to target your template:
- Status: Enable or disable rule
- Priority: defines the order of rules to be processed. Rule with a lower number will be processed first.
- Request: here you set the type of page you want to apply this template for
- User: allows to apply template only if current user has is logged in or out, or has particular role
- Post Terms: apply template only if currently displayed post is assigned to particular categories, tags or any custom taxonomy terms
- Post Formats: apply template only if currently displayed post is of particular post format
Create Templates With Visual Composer
There is no need to modify files and write PHP/HTML code. Everything can be done right from the editor.
Template rules give you a complete freedom to precisely control where and when exactly your templates will be applied. There is no limit to the amount of templates you can create in total or for a single page type. Amont request types, you’ll find the following options:
- Front page
- 404 Error Page
- Search Page
- Blog Home
- Date Archive
- Author Page
- Custom Post Type Archives
- Single Post of any registered post type: Blog Post, Page, WooCommerce Product, Portfolio, etc.
- Single Term of any registered taxonomy type: Category, Tag, Product Category, Product Tag, etc.
- or extend with your…