CURRENT VERSION: 3.0 | WP VERSIONS SUPPORTED: 3.0 – 3.9+
Adventure is a minimal photography WordPress theme with a unique look and functionality that completely ditches the standard layout. It concentrates on content and your imagery with a great range of shortcodes, theme options framework and more…
ADVENTURE’S MAIN FEATURES
- Supports WP3 Functions – Menus, featured images etc.
- Create Unlimited Backgrounds, Walls, Sliders and Galleries
- 100% Liquid layout.
- 2 Skins – Light & Dark
- Great Documentation PDF
- Dedicated Support Staff & Forum
- New Tutorial Videos Added to Our Vimeo Channel Every Week
- Drag & Drop AJAX Slider Manager
- Drag & Drop AJAX Wall Manager
- 1-4 Column Galleries
- Interactive Walls – Supports Images, Links, Youtube, Vimeo and more…
- Choose Fullscreen Vimeo, Youtube, Images and Slideshows for each page and post.
- Demo content included
- No Timthumb!
- No plugins to download its all ready to go out of box.
- White Label Theme Options
- Lightbox (prettyPhoto) Which support images & videos.
- Gallery items can open lightbox or be directed to a project page.
- The theme makes space for the logo to fit automatically.
- Image Upload for all media managers
- CSS Theme Options with Colorpicker
- Social Icons Manager for managing your social networks.
- Great collection of shortcodes like Youtube, Vimeo videos & columns.
- Documentation built in for easy reference.
- Internationalized/Localized with WPML support.
- Translatable Ajax Contact Form with Validation
- Works on iPad
- Cool Blog
Super Duper Support & Aftercare
Once you purchase a theme from Theme Province you’ll be in safe hands. We provide detailed documentation for all our themes, we go even further and include video screencasts to get you up and running. Be sure to get a lightning fast response usually within a few hours, sometimes minutes. If you need a quicker answer then you might want to check out KnowledgeBase below.
When you purchase a theme from us you’ll be able to access our KnowledgeBase where you can find answers to questions and access resources. This is a great way to quickly and easily solve your issue without even having to contact us for support.
Visit The KnowledgeBase
We have now opened a support forum which will increase the quality of support you receive from us. You will need to post your support requests on our support forum from now on. Note that all discussions are hidden until you login. Sign up is quick and easy. The support forum is located here: http://support.themeprovince.com/
To access the forum you will need…